Storyline 2 course upgraded to 360 - Quiz Results will not display

Feb 20, 2018

I recently upgraded to 360 and went to make edits to a course created in Storyline 2.  The Properties were set to Flash w/HTML5 fallback.  The results page does not display the user's score.  If you click on the VIEW PROJECT button after publishing or if you go into the SCORM and click on story_flash -- it works.  It does NOT work if you click on story_HTML5 or when you upload to SCORM Cloud.    I attempted to replicate the problem in a different course (also developed in Storyline 2) and I'm having the same issue.   Any assistance in getting this resolved would be greatly appreciated!  

13 Replies
Katie Riggio

Welcome, Cynthia! 🙂

I'm really sorry that you're running into this no score shown issue on the results page – I'm happy to look into this!

A few questions to start –

• Can I confirm what version of Storyline 360 you're on? You can find this information, by going to Help > About Storyline
  • I'd like to do some testing to see what's happening in those environments. Would you mind sending me one of your .story files? You can add it as a comment clicking on Add Attachment below, or you can share it privately here.

I'll be standing by!

Katie Riggio

Hi there, Cynthia!

I just sent you a follow up message a few minutes ago (how serendipitous!), as Alyssa is out of the office today. I've escalated this to our Support Engineers, so that they can take a closer look at this. You should hear back from someone on the team soon.

Thanks for working through this with us – I'll follow along as well!

Lance Wakeman

Thank you so much for responding.

In the process of sending you a file for you to test, we discovered that the template that we created didn't carry over the variables. This may not be the same problem as the original poster stated, but we are pretty sure that this is our problem.

Do you know if the variables should come across when the template is inserted to an existing scene/course? I would expect them to, but if this is functioning as designed, we know how to make it work.

Thank you.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Lance!

The variables should carry over when you import slides or a template into an existing course. What version of Storyline are you using? Are you on the latest update of that version?

By the way, replying via email includes your signature with contact information in the public forum.  Feel free to edit your reply here!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.