Storyline 2 to 360 - TinCan statement issue

Mar 07, 2018

Hello All,

I am facing issue with multiple TinCan statements. 

I have developed a module with Storyline 2. The module has multiple sections and at the end of each section, there is a question bank, out of which 3 random questions are asked to the learner. Everything works well with Storyline 2 output.

However when I Published the same module (without making any changes), I see issues with the TinCan statements. Please see the attached doc where I copied the screenshots of the statements. As you see on page 1 of the doc, under Storyline 360 Home quiz 3 statements are sent, for Definition Quiz, no statements are sent, for Sender Quiz 2 statements are sent for a question. Content Quiz looks OK. All statements are fine with Storyline 2 publish.

I am not able to figure out what could be the issue.

Please share your suggestions/thoughts.

Regards

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Manoj,

With Storyline 3 and 2, they both publish to the same version of Tin Can API version 1.0 so I'd expect the information to be the same if the same exact steps were taken by a user.

Have you also reached out to your LMS team to see if they had any ideas on what could have caused the difference in statements? You may also want to look at testing it in SCORM Cloud as well to see if that behaves differently than your LMS.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.