> Storyline 2 Update 10, LMS TinCan - HTML5 version doesnt pass any data to Scorm Cloud
I'm testing SL2 update 10 with Scorm Cloud,
I'm trying to track the quiz score on the LRS side using the Tin Can (xApi) output format, but no luck.
I won't get into the reasons for wanting to force HTML5 launch instead of FLASH.
1) FLASH (default) published content works, the result score is correctly displayed in Scorm Cloud.
2) HTML5 published content doesn't pass any data back to Scorm Cloud! And I cannot believe that in 2016! Both versions launch without fail, but progress and user score is not recorded.
To replicate the issue,
publish > LMS > Include HTML5
> Output Options > Tin Can
> Reporting &... > LaunchUrl > story_html5.html
> Reporting &... > Tracking > Track Using quiz..
chrome IOS mobile
safari IOS mobile
Is there some JS trick to add on the result page to be able to push the SCORE and COMPLETION back to the LRS (Scorm Cloud)?
1) cannot use the Tin Can debug log, it only works with FLASH content
2) I have tested it with SCORM Cloud, the industry standard for testing TinCan
3) the identifier is less than 15 characters.
To test it quickly on ScormCloud:
Attached is the story file and the published version.
Thanks in advance.