Storyline 3

Oct 06, 2020

Hi, I am very new to Articulate and have just created my first on-line course which is now ready for publishing. Someone has asked me to download into Scorm, please can anyone help? I don't know what Scorm is or how to go about this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Amy 

2 Replies
OWEN HOLT

Amy, I wonder if they were asking you to test it on Scorm Cloud? 
When you publish a course, one of your options is to publish for a Learning Management System (LMS). These systems are typically looking for communication protocols and information about the project so they know how to display the course, track completion etc. One of the standards on how to do that is known as SCORM and you can select that option when publishing for LMS.

Lastly, here is a great article on Scorm Cloud which is a nice place where you can test your projects before loading them to your LMS.
https://community.articulate.com/articles/how-to-troubleshoot-your-lms-with-scorm-cloud 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Amy and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊 

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you would like to accomplish.

It looks like you're getting some great assistance already. I'd like to share some information that Owen touched on above regarding publishing SCORM Content for an LMS:

Publishing a Course for LMS Distribution

Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.