Storyline 3

Dec 04, 2016

When I purchased Storyline 2 I paid for one upgrade.  I'm upset that there will be no real Storyline 3, but Storyline 360.  I travel to locations that have sketchy Internet and WiFi service.  Also, I was able to get work done on airplanes when necessary, but will not have that same opportunity if the product goes completely web and cloud-based.  Storyline 360 will not suite my needs.  I'm not happy!  Is there any way to get my money back for the upgrade?  I'm not fond of Captivate, but I may have to move to that application.

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Beth,

Wendy and Matthew are correct here - we'll check every 30 days for the subscription and if we can't connect after 99 days then it'll be disconnected and you'll need to reach out to our team here. 

Once we release the next version of Storyline you'll likely see mention of it here in the community forums and/or receive an email announcement about it and you're welcome to use your upgrade at that time. If you'd like to discuss with our Success team the options for upgrading to Articulate 360 with the upgrade you already paid for, you can reach out to them here. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Terry,

You'll want to take a look at the What's New What's Next page for things that are coming up within Storyline, Rise, Content Library, etc. Storyline 3 will have the same features you're seeing in Storyline 360 with the exception of any of the Articulate 360 specific elements (Content Library, Review integration, etc.).

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.