Storyline 3 not exporting or translating to word 365
Hi, i have recently not being able to export or translate my storyline files. I have tried multiple files and new basic files with a couple of lines of text with no success.
When i try and export for tranalstion it starts gets as far as a progress bar then brings up an error which states it cant communicate with word see attached image.
When i try and publish to word it completes instantly which is strange no progress bar it goes straight to success, then when you try and click open or any of the options it does nothing.
I am using storyline 3 on the latest version, and office 365. I have tried the reinstall of storyline with no success, tried deleting the word template in appdata.