Storyline 3 - Viewing slide has Audio freeze page/infinite loading
Hi, when viewing slides that contain Audio, the page freeze in IE11 and change the cursor to the Articulate loading circle and won't resume. I've troubleshooted for a couple of hours yesterday while trying to find information in these forums but the only information I've got was that it was because of Internet Explorer 11 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
<!-- saved from url=(0014)about:internet --> which I'm thinking there should be a file in the publisher that I could edit.
I'm kind of desperate to the point of transcribing all the audio (there are a lot) into text on each slide. I'm wondering if there are any fixes for audio in IE11.
I'll try to eliminate all the technical questions that I see in other forums:
- Replacing audio files
- Optimizing audio files
- Removing audio to isolate the problem (When no audio, the slide can be viewed)
- Viewing a non-secure network on IE11 works but on a secure server it doesn't(Not sure why)
- Both personal and work pc Windows 10 (Latest updates)
- Storyline 3 (Latest version)
- Publishing LMS HTML5 only with SCORM 1.2
- Confidential information - I can't share the storyline file
- The work pc contains a custom antivirus that IT is maintaining (I'll contact them if you suspect that's the problem).
Thanks for any suggestions!