Storyline 360 Alignement issue

Nov 29, 2022

Hi,

I am experiencing serious alignment issues in Storyline 360 in a new module I am building.

I recreated a slide from the module and I face the same problem overthere. I have a slide with 3 rectangles shapes and in each rectangle there's a square shape aligned in the bottom right corner. 

All the shapes have no border. As you can see on the first image in Storyline everything is aligned pertfectly. However if I publish this page the squares on the right positioned 1 pixel outside the rectangle. If I look in the fullscreen view of the modern player, suddenly a pixel of the first rectangle is visible under the 1st square.

These staggerings are unacceptable to my client. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

I use the lastest Storyline 360 update and the slide size of my module is 1366 x 768

4 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Mark! 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing alignment issues within your project. I understand how frustrating that can be. 

I see you've opened a support case! Great call. One of our talented Support Engineers will be in touch via email shortly to take a closer look at your file.

Have a good day and happy developing! 

Math Notermans

Basically this is an issue that has existed since the first MSX-games. When using odd numbers, you can get shifting in positioning. I changed the size and position of the elements a few pixels so they are all even now. And then it doesnot happen in fullscreen mode. Nevertheless it is not solved yet, as when opening up the console you still have some discrepancies. But in normal and fullscreen mode it works.

Shared it.