Storyline 360 and Safari - quiz question navigating to wrong feedback layer

Jan 07, 2021

A user has reported and shared print screens that when she answers a multi-choice/multi-answer question incorrectly, it is navigating to the "Correct" layer which is the wrong layer. The questions are behaving correctly when the course is viewed in a Chrome browser.

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Dawn!

That doesn't sound right! I'd love to troubleshoot this with you. By default, the correct and incorrect feedback layers appear without triggers. Can you confirm the correct answers are selected in the question's Form View?

Next, would you mind attaching your .story file to this discussion? Or, if you'd rather upload the file privately, here's a secure upload link. Either way, after looking at the project, we'll be able to tell what is causing the snag and offer a solution!

Lauren Connelly

Hi Dawn!

Thank you so much for sharing your project! I'm actually seeing the same snag in both Chrome and Safari. The reason is because the answers are set to shuffle but the green rectangles are still. This is an easy fix! You'll just need to change the Shuffle to Off for the answers. I've recorded a tutorial walking through this fix. Here's the link.

Attached is the updated project.