Storyline 360: Audio Syncing issue by clicking play/pause button frequently.
We need your help to rectify this issue.
We have created a page in Storyline 360 as per the below instructions:
- Created a new slide on the base layer.
- Created an animation on the timeline.
- Placed audio on the timeline which is sync with the animation.
- Created 2 custom buttons (play & pause).
- Assigned a trigger (resume timeline & pause timeline) on user click.
So, when we launch the course after publishing then we are facing an issue with audio synching by clicking the play/pause button multiple times in one go. All the synching is getting messed up.
This issue is observing in all the browsers i.e. Chrome, Safari, etc.
Note: This issue exists with the storyline 360 default player.
Hope you can help me with that.
Thank you in advance.