Storyline 360 Build April 20, 2022- 3.63.27628.0 and accessibility

Apr 25, 2022

Hi,

There is an issue with this build and JAWS not reading the Correct/Incorrect Layer.  When I press submit focus goes directly to continue.  This is a change from the prior updates.  Please advise.  Thanks

3 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hello Erin!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 64 (Build 3.64.27845.0) today! 

Included in this release is the fix for the bug where the accessibility focus order didn’t follow the correct path for feedback layers when using a screen reader

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

Brian Cruz

I was also facing issue with this build and JAWS not reading the Correct/Incorrect Layer. When I press submit focus goes directly to continue. This is a change from the prior updates. I thought I am the only one facing this issue. But I am glad to know I am not alone. I am glad to know that this issue is resolved. Thanks for letting us know. And if you are not so good at hiring an essay writer then you can visit https://letsgradeit.com/review/cleverrup/ here where you can read reviews easily.