Storyline 360 crashes when I try to copy and paste an Input (checkbox or radio button)

Aug 28, 2017

Hi there,

I had this problem in Storyline 2 sometimes and now that I have upgraded to 360 I am dealing with it consistently. I like to build my own question slides by converting regular slides to Freeform slides. I usually use buttons but occasionally prefer the check boxes or radio buttons. Once I format one with the look and feel I want (design, states, etc) I want to be able to copy and paste them a few times to line up with the different options I have on the screen. Each time I try to paste, the whole system crashes and I have to reopen storyline and hope my work was saved. Any idea why this is? Any workarounds besides creating them one at a time? Trying to work smart here and if it would work, my way is much faster. 

Any insight appreciated. Thanks!

29 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Don and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for letting us know that you're running into a similar issue when using copy/paste for input buttons as well.

I'm curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

If you can easily replicate, I'd be happy to take a look at those steps and/or your .story file. I'm seeing the same results as Lauren at first glance.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.