Storyline 360 drag and drop with three categories and snap-back/state change for 2 of three.

Apr 27, 2018

I'd stupidly assumed that this would be do-able with one of the freeform options. If it is, could someone please tell me how? The way I did it was kind of ridiculously time consuming.

Interaction: take items from the right and drag them to one of three hotspots on the left. Two out of three will be wrong. When the drop is wrong, the object needs to change color and snap back.

I tried using variables but could only get them to work for one option. How do you create control flow? Is there a way to use variables for more than one condition?

Thanks for any advice on doing this better next time!

1 Reply
Wendy Farmer
Sarah Berry

nteraction: take items from the right and drag them to one of three hotspots on the left. Two out of three will be wrong.

Hi Sarah

not sure I'm following - which two are correct for each drop target? I'm not seeing anything in the form view for drag items and I'm seeing lots of drag items on screen.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.