Storyline 360:Engagement tools: Pick one from two

Feb 23, 2022

I need some advice on a project I am working on. It is a personality exercise whereby the user has to select one statement from two that best describes them

for example:

prefer to work at home/

prefer to be in the office

There would be a series of questions like this that obviously are not graded and the user would just continue to select one answer each time that reflects them more.  I am just looking for the best way of creating something like this on storyline360 and whether there is templates to avail of ,or what would be the best design approach? Any help would be appreciated 

Kind Regards 

1 Reply
Veronica Budnikas

Hi Ronan,

This is really doable in Storyline. It could be as simple as using T/F or Multiple Choice questions and customising them to what you need. 

If you needed to branch to different questions based on each response, then you probably need to use variables so Storyline can remember all that information. 

It's hard to say what is the best design approach without a bit more info. Perhaps you can mock up your idea roughly and share a bit more here?

You may also like to have a look through the many, many templates shared by the community. It may be really hard to find exactly what you need, but you will find no shortage of ideas and inspiration.

Anyway, I am happy to look at anything you share here when you are ready and if you need more help.