9 Replies
Holly Dunning

Having same issue - very frustrating. 

For months updates wouldn't work.  I did everything here -

https://articulate.com/support/article/How-to-Solve-an-Error-Installing-Updating-or-Uninstalling-Articulate-360-Apps

So I resorted to uninstalling Articulate 360 and reinstalling and that is the biggest mistake I have made.  Now it won't install at all and I need it to do my job.  I have worked with my IT folks who said this issue is likely on Articulate end.   I'll let you know what I found out.  Since you haven't responded for 21 days with what the fix was, that is worrisome.

Have also submitted a ticket.

Articulate 2

Adobe, Autodesk products install just fine on a similar machine. For whatever reason Articulate refuses to install update out of no where. Articulate is becoming more and more buggy. Wish I have an option to port all my project to another software so I don't have to keep using this 360, which is still using 32bit. In 2019.

C L

Is it possible to download a feature-complete "storyline360.exe" and get started?  

I downloaded what I thought was Storyline 360, but it's some kind of byzantine network installer bundle of Articulate packages that download forever and never install.

I don't want to waste any more time.  Can I just have the exe and get to work please?

Leslie McKerchie

Hi C L and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

You will need the Articulate 360 desktop app to install Storyline 360. The documentation here walks you through the process.

When you sign in to Articulate 360, you should see the option to download apps.

I see that you've reached out via support case as well, so I'll link this discussion in case you need to follow-up.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.