Storyline 360 freezes while editing

May 21, 2020

This is the 2nd time in the 2 days of using Storyline 360 that the project has frozen, completely unresponsive. I tired clicking the task bar close button and it ask me if I want to save the project, but then just spins the magic waiting wheel. None of the close buttons work (see attached). I have to kill Storyline from task manager and restart. Seems to work fine after I restart. I was able to perform the task that caused it to freeze the first go around. I have attached a screenshot of my version and the screen completely frozen waiting to save and not lose the work I was doing.

I have attached a screenshot of the processes running when Storyline was frozen.

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Good morning, Allen!

Thanks for those screenshots, and I'm sorry Storyline keeps freezing. As a good first step, let's install a fresh copy of the app:

If the spinning wheel comes back, please let our Support team know. We'll take a closer look to ensure your tools work seamlessly!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.