Storyline 360 :: HTML5 Player button issue

Jan 10, 2017

In SL360, I have unchecked ticks for "Notes" and "Exit" buttons for a slide, but these buttons are still getting displayed in HTML5 Output. These buttons are not functional though. 

Its working fine in flash version. Does anyone knows how to resolve it.

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Parashuram,

Thanks for sharing your experience here. I tested this in a new Storyline 360 file, and I found that when I enabled the Notes tab in the Player Properties and disabled the Notes tab for one slide in the Slide Properties, the Notes tab still appeared. Here is a link to my published test file. I'm going to report this to our Quality Assurance team, and I’ll be sure to post any updates here in this discussion!  You’ll receive an email notification because you are now subscribed to this post.

You also mentioned you noticed the same behavior for the Exit tab. Since the Exit tab is a custom tab, you cannot disable the Exit tab within the slide properties. Custom tabs show on every slide within a project.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Parashuram,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where:

• When the Notes tab is enabled in the Topbar Right or Topbar Left in the Player Properties and disabled for one slide in the Slide Properties, the Notes tab still appears when the published output is viewed with HTML5.

Install the latest Storyline 360 update to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes. Here's how.

If the problem happens again, please record a Peek 360 screencast for me, and I'll be happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.