Storyline 360 Icon Library

May 15, 2017

Hoping I can get some help with this because the icon library was literally my favorite new feature, was saving me massive amounts of Photoshop time. I was having problems with Storyline randomly freezing as stated in a previous discussion post, which was remedied by copying the slides into a new SL file. But now as soon as I attempt to import and icon it says Storyline has encountered a problem and must close please give feedback. This sucks so badly and is slowing my work down enormously so I hope someone can help! It seems to only be certain icons but seemingly always the ones I want!

Thanks!

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hey Jessica - Sorry to hear you ran into an issue with this and thanks for sharing your troubleshooting so far.

Is this only happening in the file you are working on or does the issue occur within a brand new file as well? If it's happening in any file, I'd recommend a repair of your software.

I'd be curious the icon(s) if you are able to consistently reproduce the error after repairing your software.

Jessica Wakem

Another weird thing is it says Storyline encountered and error and has to close but the program doesn't close. If you just close the dialogue box you can continue right along as if nothing happen but it simply WILL NOT import the icon. If you try again you get that same dialogue box and round and round the cycle continues.

Ren Gomez
Hi Jessica,
Update 45 for Storyline 360 is live: We fixed the issue where some Content Library 360 icons were blank when inserted into a project, and they could cause Storyline 360 to crash.

Thanks for raising this, and let us know if you have any feedback!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.