Storyline 360 - Lagging/Buffering between Slide Transition on Taleo LMS

Jul 25, 2018

Hi All,

I have created a course through Storyline 360 and it works absouletly fine in review mode and on local machines. However, when uploaded on our LMS (Oracle Taleo) it takes a very long time to go from one slide to the next (3-5 secs). It actually kills the interest if user has to wait for that long on each and every slide.

We use chrome or IE10 in our organisation to access the LMS.

I have used articulate previously for 3-4 projects and never faced this issue.

Any suggestions why would this happen? I can share the source file if it would be helpful.

Thanks so much.

Manal Petkar

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Manal!  Thanks for reaching out.  I get where you're coming from - you definitely need your learners to be engaged with your content, and a persistent lagging could be very disruptive.

We'd be happy to see your .story file to test on our end.  We use SCORM Cloud to test LMS output.  You can use it too if you'd like to compare how that particular course performs in another LMS environment.

You can share your .story file here, and if you test on SCORM Cloud, let me know how it performs there!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.