Storyline 360 Mobile Player

Jun 23, 2017

Hello,

I have some courses that I recently updated in Storyline 360. They were originally made with Storyline 2. When viewing them on a tablet, they used to use the same player that the desktop version uses. Now that I have re-published them, it uses a mobile player which has worse functionality. It worked better before. Is there a way to publish so that when I view from a tablet/phone, it uses the desktop player like it previously did. I can't figure out how to do that.

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Jeff.  Thanks for asking!

Mobile devices will always see the new responsive player if the course was authored with Storyline 360 (or 3).  Currently, there isn't a way to force the desktop player for mobile. 

Can you tell me more about the functionality issues you're experiencing with the new responsive player?

The biggest advantage of the new responsive player was that it gave as much screen space to your content as possible while still maintaining crucial player features.  If something is not working as expected though, we're here to help!

Let me know what's going on; you can even share your .story file here for us to test out.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.