Storyline 360 - Multiple Translations Needed

Nov 09, 2022

I searched the discussion board and could not find anything current, so I am starting a new thread. I create educational materials for my organization in English. However, I would like to offer Spanish and Creole versions for our team members who speak English as a second language. Does anyone have experience with this?

Will I need to create multiple versions of the same project? Or is there a way to have one version and then have the user select which language the audio will be for each course?

Thank you in advance!! I will be updating 20+ assignments in January 2023 and want to be sure I approach in the most efficient way. 

1 Reply
Judy Nollet

You can use the Translation function to export text. Have that text translated, and then import it into a copy of the project.

Here's the User Guide info about translations:

https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-storyline-360/articles/storyline-360-translating-courses 

You do need to have separate Storyline files for each language. That's because you also need to set the player-level Text Labels to the desired language. You can only use 1 language of Text Labels per course.