Storyline 360- Not Compatible with Windows 10?

Jul 19, 2018

I recently created a course in Storyline. I recently assigned the course for staff to pilot and a few interesting observations came up.

1. The course takes much longer to load for users with Windows 10 and while using IE.  
  2. In certain areas of the course there are faulty transitions between slides with those who are on Windows 10 and while using IE.
  3.   User with Windows 10 used Chrome or Safari and the course still took a significant time to load but no faulty transition.
  4. Users with Windows 7 worked perfectly fine across the board.

Any Suggestions on how I can fix this issue?

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Welcome, Tracy! Really sorry some of your learners are running into this issue–I'm happy to lend a hand! 

Windows 10 is a supported OS–based on your findings, I wonder if it may be related to IE. Let's dig in 🔎

• Did you publish the course for Web, LMS, or something else?
  • Can I confirm what version of IE the affected learners are using? To check, click the gear icon and then About Internet Explorer.
  • Mind sharing your .story file with me, so I can try to replicate the behavior in the same environment? Need to share it privately? No sweat, here's how!
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Luciana and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out to follow up. Being proactive is super smart 👊🏻

I took a look at the case that Tracy worked on our team with and we were not able to replicate the behavior she was experiencing, and it looks like the conversation just stopped.

I'd be sure that your learners are viewing in a supported environment as outlined here.

If you run into any issues, be sure to reach back out to us, and we'd be glad to help you out.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.