Storyline 360 - Not displaying as full screen on mobile device

Jul 12, 2018

Hi there. I hope someone can help. I am reformatting and editing an existing Storyline module to  be accessed on  mobile devices. I have changed the orientation to portrait and I'm reworking the layout, but the Storyline slides do not fill the screen on my device. There is a black 'border' around them. Please see image. 

Is there a setting I'm missing? Or could this me an LMS issue?

Thanks

Simone 

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jesse,

This discussion is quite a bit older, and the issue that Simone seemed to have run into where a bar appears at the top of the slide when using Modern Player and viewed on an Android mobile device was fixed in Update 23 of Storyline 360. We're now on Storyline 360, build 3.27.18822.0.  Do you know what version of Storyline you're using? You can check by going to the "Help" Tab -> "About Articulate Storyline".

If you're still running into this on the latest update, we'll want to connect you with our Support Team for some one on one troubleshooting! 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks, Jesse for that link.

I saw that discussion this AM, but since you mentioned the SAP app is where you're viewing the course I'll leave it to the community to weigh in there. It's not an app I can offer help on.

If you run into the same trouble viewing in the native mobile browsers (Chrome or Safari) let us know! A good option to help narrow it down is to look at testing the course in SCORM Cloud.

That'll let you use the native browsers

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.