Storyline 360 not working

Aug 27, 2019

I'm having an issue using Storyline 360. This is happening on two computers in two different locations with two different licenses.

I wonder if this is related to the inability to log in to Articulate 360 and the forums as discussed here? https://www.articulatestatus.com/ 

The problem is that Storyline won't run unless we log in, but we are unable to log in.

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know that you are running into an issue signing in.

We are currently investigating an issue that that may cause users to receive an error when logging in to the Articulate 360 desktop app.

Trying again seems to work for some, but we will update our status here and I'll pop back in to share an update when the incident is resolved.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi David,

Our team is aware of that too, as Storyline 360 will check to see if you're logged in while online, and if you're not you'll see the prompt to log in. 

They've also shared this status update moments ago, and we'll let folks know as soon as the permanent fix is in place:

We've identified the issue that's causing some users to receive an error when logging in to Articulate 360 and E-Learning Heroes, and we're working on a solution. If you experience this, please wait a moment and try logging in again. We'll share an update when we have more info.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.