Storyline 360 Notes Text will not change to white

Oct 21, 2020

Suddenly, I am unable to change the notes text from the default grey of Dark Mode to a pure white. I am able to change it to any other color, but not the one I need, white.

I have made a video for Support to check out if the Community does not have an answer. Please let me know how this can be fixed. Thanks!

2 Replies
Ned Whiteley

Hi Deirdre,

I am using SL360 version 3.44.23192.0 (the latest, I believe) and have just checked the Notes option and can select any colour for the text, including pure white, so it may be an issue with your install. Hopefully Articulate Support will come to your rescue, but you might consider uninstalling and reinstalling SL.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Deirdre,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your project.

I'm curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

• If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise you to import the file into a new one and proceed.
  • If it's happening in any/all files, you should conduct a repair of your software.

If you'd rather work with our team privately, then with your permission, please share your project file with our support engineers. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.