Storyline 360 on Mac

Sep 04, 2019

I’m having trouble downloading Storyline 360 on my MacBook. I see that I need the reel app too but I’m not following how that all works together so I can create some workshops on my Mac. I’m sure this is a silly question but I know y’all know the answer so aim coming here first

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Megan,

Mac users can install Storyline 360, Studio 360, and Replay 360 in Parallels DesktopVMware Fusion, or Apple Boot Camp.

Take a look at these best practices for using Articulate software in a virtual environment:

Peek 360 is a native screen-recording app for Mac. It's available in the Mac App Store and is included with your Articulate 360 subscription.

And, Rise 360 is completely web-based, so you can use Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox browsers.

Let me know if you have any other questions about working on a Mac with Articulate 360! 

Megan Morgan

Would it be worth me buying just a basic windows machine for Storyline? I worked on a windows machine for 5 years with different versions of storyline. Is a basic, inexpensive laptop a strong enough machine to do desktop storyline design? I've got a couple of big projects & don't want to waste a lot of time figuring out the apple work arounds.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.