Storyline 360 output on Ipad and Iphone changes animations

Nov 23, 2016

Anyone else seeing their text animations change when viewing SL360 on Ipad or Iphone...mostly it converts the wipe and striped animations to fade or the object just jerks on or off the screen, and also a lag between slides?  And several times, the course just crashed.  I published in an HTML5/Flash format.  I tested w/Safari and Chrome with same results.  Even on the computer, it wouldn't update my SL2 animations, but just removed them or replaced them with 'fade.'

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Diane, I'm sorry to hear you've run into this trouble. Thank you for providing those details on how you published and tested the content. I have seen similar issues with the 'Wipe' animation on HTML5, so I would recommend that you reach out to our Support Engineers directly over here so they can investigate with you to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible. Be sure to share your case number here with us so we can follow along and relay helpful info in this thread for anyone else in the community that may encounter the same problem! :) 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.