Storyline 360 Output to MS Word Shows Some Slides as Blank

Oct 19, 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing a strange and new wrinkle with one of my courses built in Storyline 360. If I output the storyboard to MS Word, a random smattering of slides show up with just the master and none of the content on the slide itself.

The content on these slides are your typical images and text, with no funky styling applied, nor do these slides have layers on top--all the content is on the base slide itself. Learners are not required to first interact with the slide to make the content appear--the content is all driven by your standard fade in animation synced with the slide audio.

I'm running 360 version 3.9.13567.0, am working locally when I output to Word, and am outputting to MS Word version 14.0.7188.5002 (32-bit).

Has anyone experienced a similar issue, and if so, were you able to fix and/or work around it without having to take individual screen shots of the published slides and manually replace them one-by-one?

Thanks in advance for your insights,

Ashley

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Sorry you're running into this, Ashley, and thanks for all of the details you provided. It sounds like you're using the most recent version of Storyline and you're already working locally, so we can rule those out. 

Have you noticed that this happens with any Storyline file you publish, or just this one in particular? 

If you don't mind sharing your file with me, I'd be curious to test it out. You can attach it here in a new thread comment!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.