Storyline 360 - Performance issues with iPad, iPhone

Jun 13, 2017

Dear all,

Last week, i updated Storyline 2 to Storyline 360. I used Storyline 360 to continue my current project (using storyline 2). I upload them on server after publishing them to Web format.

However, when i test the link storyline_html5.html there are some errors occurred.

I would like to show you the screen shot. I hope someone can help me solve this issue.

Thank you.

iPad screen shotPC screen shot

8 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hey Lien!

Sorry for the trouble you're seeing. Thanks for letting us know and sharing those pictures. I'd love to help you out here.

First, I'll need a little more information to make sure I'm understanding what's happening:

1. Just to verify- did you upgrade your course from Storyline 2 to Storyline 360?
  2. If so- did you see these issues with the Storyline 2 version, or are they only happening after upgrading the course to Storyline 360?
  3. What are the specific issues you're seeing? I did notice that the background is a different color in your first picture. Are there any other issues you're seeing too?
  4. Can you share a copy of your .story project file here so I can take a closer look? You can add it as an attachment right here in a comment.

Let me know and we can go from there. Thanks again! ☺️

Denis Doan

I posted this one last night, and when i sent it i was aware that the account is my wifes' one. 

HI Ali,

I did upgrade it because when you use SL 360 to open the SL 2. It asked you to upgrade.

The other issue is that loading between sub-pages are too slow. There is no problem when i did SL 2.

I am sorry, I can share you the link here because it hasn't completed.There is any private method to share the link to your team?I really don't expect this issue, i am working with some educators and they are happy with this software until now.

Kind regards,

Denis

Ali Goulet

Hey Denis!

Thanks for all those details and screenshot- I'm sorry this is causing you so many headaches. 

You can share your project file privately with our Support Engineers right over here. They'll be happy to work with you directly to get to the bottom of this. 

If you let me know the case number once you've sent your file in, I'll make sure to keep an eye on it, too.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.