Storyline 360 Player colors

Mar 23, 2017

Hi,

Do you have a pdf for player color guide like in Storyline 1 & 2? I cna't find it anywhere? Something like the attached file.

Thanks!

21 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Emalyn - Thanks for sharing the file and allowing me to take a look, I was able to see the behavior you were reporting. It looks like you did not have all the items set to transparent, so you were still seeing the border. This article is super helpful in creating the effect you were going for.

Your updated file is attached and looks like Wendy assisted you with the new closed captions button information :)

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Claudia,

Sorry that you've run into some difficulties with this! Could you let us know what you changed and share a screenshot of what you're seeing? Also are you testing this only in the player preview or have you also published the course? If you've published let us know where you're hosting it and if you're also viewing the Flash/HTML5 output? 

Claudia Musekamp

Hi Ashley,

thanks for your reply.

Here are three screenshots. I tried to set a white separator line to the menu.

I published the module for internet in html 5 and looked at it with my
own browser.

Kind regards,
Claudia

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Claudia Musekamp
Geschäftsführerin

Infoport GmbH | Die E-Learning-Agentur
Stuttgarter Platz 2 | 10627 Berlin
Tel. 030 - 55 21 - 1382
musekamp@infoport.de
www.infoport.de

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 160900

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Claudia - I also was digging a bit deeper into the player job aid for Storyline 3/360 and don't see it noted there.  I'm reaching out to a few of my colleagues to see if they have an idea of what that item changes or if the fact that we're not seeing it change anything could be a possible software bug.

I'll be in touch as soon as I can with any additional info. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.