Storyline 360 Player not retaining some customisations

Nov 13, 2017

I've just recoloured the SL360 player via the Player Properties editor and the 'Base > > Main Background' item does not retain the edit I've made, specifically the Bottom colour.

I'm specifying top and bottom colours using this hex code: #C6DDEB but every time I exit the Player Properties editor and return to it again, the bottom colour has reverted to black.

Storyline 360 Player Properties Editor

I've tried saving my edits as a custom colour scheme but this hasn't helped.

Has anyone else encountered this or is it isolated to something I'm doing?

I've submitted a case, number = 01167426.

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there David, 

Thanks for reaching out and for letting us know you opened a case. I wasn't able to recreate the problem on my end, so I still need your help.

• Are you on the latest update of Storyline 360? We just released an update today, so you'll want to be sure you're using Build 3.10.13923.0.
  • Are you working from your local hard drive or a shared network drive?
  • Does the same thing happen if you edit the player in a new Storyline file?
Alyssa Gomez

Hi again David,

I'm seeing the same thing you described in your file, and I'd like to share this with our Support Engineers to investigate it further. They'll reach out to you via email soon!

Deirdre, could you also share your file with us here? The more examples we have of this, the better. If this is in fact a bug, we want to identify the cause so we can begin looking at next steps. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.