Storyline 360 Player Trigger Suppresssion & Button Set

Jan 20, 2019

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to modify some existing graded questions to look a bit different than originally designed by Articulate. This is for a graded quiz.

1. I can't seem to figure out how to turn off or suppress the player trigger and just use my own for the submit button (this is true on the drag and drop sequences - ordered and otherwise).

2. I can't seem to remember how to change the button color of the sequence drag and drop when selected. It isn't built with states. I believe it's a button state but can't seem to change the color on that one.

Can anyone help?

Thank you so much!!

Kellie

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kellie,

To use your own custom submit button, you can disable the submit button in Articulate within the slide properties.

You'll need to do this for each question slide and you'll also need to include a trigger to Submit Interaction on that slide to send the information to your results slide.

For the colors of a sequence drag and drop, they are controlled by your theme colors. You'll find details in this tutorial on what options control elements of your Storyline project. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.