Storyline 360 - Preview Selected Slides does not go to next/subsequent slides

Sep 21, 2020

Is this a reported bug? I'm running SL 3.43.22859.0 (latest version as of today), and when I select a series of slides in a single scene and click "Preview > Selected Slides" I can only preview the first slide in the series because when I click Next or the button with the trigger to "Jump to slide next slide" it goes nowhere.  The current slide just cycles back to itself. 

It would be WONDERFUL if "Preview > Selected Slides" actually allowed me to preview ALL of the slides I selected. So, is this a bug - or am I doing something wrong?

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Diane,

Thanks for reaching out! I just did a quick check on the same version and wasn't able to replicate the issue you're experiencing.

This article mentions that the next button may not work in preview if triggers don't connect your slides.

Take a look and see if that relates to your current setup. If so, you may need to use the Menu to click through each selected slide. I hope this helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.