Storyline 360 Proportional adjusting of all elements on a slide by extending the timeline

Sep 13, 2019

I have developed some complex slides a number of them with many sequenced elements stacked up and some of them stop at points in the playback and others play until the end of the timeline. Now my client says "everything is too fast" slow it down, so is there a way to extend the timeline say add 10 seconds and have all the elements scale up proportionally to match the new timeline end, without having to adjust each element's time individually?

4 Replies
John Fritts

Yup that is the method I have adopted through my own testing.

Thanks,

John Fritts
Instructional Designer II | QMS Technical Training | Human Resources - AMIE
[cid:image001.png@01D56D30.1060E120]

1265 Creekside Blvd
Naples, FL 34108
www.arthrex.com

239-598-4302 x71162
Mobile: 480-352-7199
Email: John.Fritts@Arthrex.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Arthrex, Inc. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at 239-643-5553 and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, while Arthrex uses virus protection, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.