Storyline 360 Quiz navigation

Oct 12, 2020

Hi

I have a quiz with a fair few questions with a 100% pass mark (its open book, so I am not being too harsh)and each question has 3 attempts ... if anyone fails to answer correctly in 3 attempts they go to the failure page where I have a retake quiz button - the button has 2 actions

1. Reset the results slide (resetting only incorrect questions)

2. Jump to the slide before the 1st question

All works well ... if I get a question wrong 3 times it takes me to the failure page, I press the Retake Quiz button and it takes me to the correct slide and all questions I have answered correctly don't need me to answer them again (they weren't reset) ... BUT ... I now have to submit every subsequent question twice before the quiz will accept the answer and progress to the next question, i.e. I select the answer, it says correct, I press continue, nothing happens, I select the answer again, it says correct, I press continue, the next question appears

PS the quiz works perfectly if I answer them all correctly.

Any help will be gratefully accepted.

Cheers

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Greg,

I'm sorry to hear your quiz has this odd behavior! I've seen similar experiences in the past shared by other customers, so I'd like to have you connect with our support team to take a closer look and rule out any trigger issues or identify bugs if they exist in your course.

Can you share your .story file using this personal upload link here? Once our support engineers are done testing, they'll reach out with next steps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.