Storyline 360 Quiz Not Showing Results on Articulate Online

May 09, 2017

Hello all. I'm having an issue with a short 10 question quiz created in Storyline 360 and published to Articulate Online.

Neither scores nor completion results are making it through to Articulate Online reports. 

I've attached the story file. Please take a look and tell me what I'm missing. Perhaps it's a trigger issue on the results slide?

Regards,

Pedro

5 Replies
Pedro Hernandez

Hello and thank you for the reply. I've been struggling with for a few days. Even created a new story file which I have attached. 

I've attached a screenshot of the new storyfile which I uploaded for testing. I just had 2 users take it. The first user who is showing as neutral actually passed with a 100%.

The second user got a 60% on purpose, and then I then had them re-enter and retake the quiz which they got a 100 on (both in google chrome), but their results still show as 60% with an "Incomplete" status.

I then had the 2nd user take the quiz again and pass with a 100%, but their status remains the same, 60% "Incomplete."

Please advise and thanks.

Pedro

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Cory!

Sorry this is happening, and I'm happy to assist! 

The Neutral status means the learner has launched the content item, but they haven't answered any questions yet in the quiz being tracked. Have you heard reports from learners who have finished the quiz questions and are still receiving neutral status? 

If you're still getting stuck, send us a copy of your file by clicking here. We'll give it a test and let you know what we find!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.