Storyline 360 Screen recording : change frames per second to higher than 15?

Jun 02, 2020

Hopefully I have not overread it - is there a way to set the frames per second for screen recordings done with the Storyline 360 screen recorder - for HTML5 output?
I have recorded a video and published as HTML with highest quality, but the video is almost 15 fps. Is there any way to control and / or change the fps value?
Many thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Bärbel!

We don't currently support customizing the frame rate in screen recordings. It sounds like you have a need for customizing the frame rate in Storyline 360. I'm happy to share this request with our team. Would you mind also sharing why you're looking custom the frame rate? We might be able to find a workaround in the meantime!

Bärbel Bilgram

Dear Articulate Support Team,

thanks a lot for your answer.
Yes, of course I can share the reason for my request:
We are developing performance intensive CAD/CAM software. We use the Storyline recorder to record CAM Models (see screenshot). During recording these animated and performance intensive CAD models it would be nice to have a higher frame rate in order to provide constant video quality.

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Bärbel

[cid:image001.jpg@01D63B20.8D917240]

[http://www.openmind-tech.com/fileadmin/redakteure/images/mail

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.