Storyline 360 Sequence Drag and Drop Question not displaying answer choices

Jun 28, 2018

I have a question pool with several different question types. I am having a sequence drag and drop question that is not displaying 4/5 answers to be dragged and dropped. And the submit button won't work to just skip the question. Any thoughts/suggestions? 

The question displays fine in preview.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Kyle,

Happy to lend a hand here! Can you tell me a little more about this course?

• What version of Storyline are you using?
  • Are you using an image on the background of that slide? If so, do you see an improvement if you remove the image and preview again?
  • Would you mind sharing a copy of the slide with me so I can take a closer look?
Kyle Paruszkiewicz

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for the reply. I have a case open and Vevette is logging the issue as a bug.

I was able to reproduce the issue with the Sequence Drag and Drop question not working properly in Storyline and have logged it a possible bug.  I'm sorry I'm unable to provide an ETA on when this issue will be fixed but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as we have more to share.

Vevette Chua

Customer Support Engineer

Alyssa Gomez

Hey, Kyle!

I wanted to let you know we fixed the issue you reported where the Sequence Drag and Drop question was not working properly.

Install the latest Storyline 360 update to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes.

If the problem happens again, please record a Peek 360 screencast for me, and I’ll be happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.