Storyline 360 state issues since update 3.12.14612.0

Feb 01, 2018

I did the update this morning and since I have issues on things that worked perfectly yesterday.

On my base layer I have an image with several states. A button diplays another layer. The first trigger on this layer is used to change the state of my base layer image at the beginning of the timeline, and it doesn't work anymore at all neither in preview nore in publication...

I'm at the end of a big project with short deadline and all my slides are affected.

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Juliet and Anne-Mette,

I'm so sorry for the trouble this has caused you - I'm glad you both have connected with our Support team here so that we can get a copy of your project file and look at ways we can resolve this. 

Anne-Mette, I saw you also posted in this forum discussion, so our team will be in touch as soon as they can! 

Crystal Horn

Hi Julien and Anne-Mette! I'm happy to let you know that we've rolled out a fix for an issue with states that could cause some features to fail in HTML5 output. For example, slides might not load, hover states might not work, or drag-and-drop submit buttons might be unresponsive.

To take advantage of this fix, launch your desktop app and follow these steps to install the latest release of Storyline 360.

Thanks for working through this one with us, and let us know how you make out!

IMC Learning

Hi Ashley (and everyone)

We also encountered significant issues after upgrading to 3.12.14612.0 but the patch 3.12.14647.0. seem to be working fine. Although, we have not tested the entire project source files (with different implementations). 

I will write again if we find anything else, that may help other community members and the SL staff. 

Thanks

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.