Storyline 360 - Submit button not displaying on question slides

Apr 16, 2018

The project I'm working on has 6 scenes: a TOC followed by 4 scenes (each with information on a topic and 1-3 MCQs), and a results slide for the last scene. User's can complete the topics an in any order they choose. No matter which topic they choose first, the question(s) slide works as I am expecting it.  With any scenes chosen after that, the question slide will not display the Submit button.  Instead, the Submit button flashes quickly and is then replaced by the Previous and Next buttons.  It behaves as though the the question as been answered.  The Previous and Next buttons are unselected in properties and the slides are set to Reset to Initial.  When I preview individual scenes, this does not happen, only when previewing the entire project.  It is happening when I publish it to Articulate 360 and when I publish it for an LMS and view it in the LMS.  I created 2 other projects the same way and am having no difficulties with those.

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tracy! You came to the right place for help. :)

You'll actually want to add a results slide at the end of every scene. Then, results slide 6.1 will serve as a cumulative results slide to combine the scores of the other 4 results slides. 

In total, you will have 5 results slides: one at the end of each scene, and one cumulative results slide.

Let me know if that makes sense! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.