Storyline 360 Translation export - how to locate where the ID is in the course

May 29, 2020

Hi,

I can't seem to find a solution to this.  I've exported my course for translation and I'm noticing on the very first page, there's an ID ( {bmp_6NWlu1yh80Z.Name} ) which contains the OLD name of this course.  It was renamed along the way   I have scoured the course to find where this text is hiding, but I cannot locate it to change it.

Is there a way to identify where this particular ID is in the course?  The course was renamed because we changed the type of course to an information-only course and my organization has pretty strict guidelines on the definition of the various course types we offer.  The old name of the course refers to the previous course type and so I want to ensure that it doesn't end up coming up in the published course somehow.

Thank you!

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello Lindsay!

This doesn't sound right! If you're not seeing the current title of the course in the translation, then we'll want to dig into the file. Are you comfortable sending the file privately to me? If so, here's a private upload link. I'll let you know when I receive it.

I might have to call in our Support Engineers to assist, but I'll keep you updated along the way.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.