StoryLine 360 vs StoryLine 2

I use StoryLine 2 and have become accustomed to all of its quirks, and mods, and little hacks that I need to do with it to give the best presentation possible to my users.

Now I see this "StoryLine 360" as part of the Articulate 360 Studio, and I'd like to get some answers to some questions.

1) Can I expect the same types of quirks that I have with SL2, which I am totally fine with btw now that I have adapted to them?  Or is SL360 more or less a completely different product and should not be treated the same as SL2.

2)  What exactly are the differences?   It would be nice to have or see some sort of a checklist of things that SL360 has that SL2 does not.   I get that the articulate 360 package has the full gamut of Articulate products (the very vast majority of which I won't use, personally), but simply comparing one storyline to the other, I need to know if I need to take the time to make a change or not.  

Any information or advice is greatly appreciated.  I'm concerned by what i'm seeing, mostly because I simply don't understand it.

thank you.

103 Replies
mark hilliard

Kim, OK I definitely agree it's a big problem if SL360 will import only to "upgrade" SL2 but then NOT be able to export back.  That mean's a 1 way upgrade with no fall back.

In the real world as you just described with your team that's a non-starter...I'm sure the sales and marketing team love the one-way upgrade, but customers like us will just get burned.