Storyline 360 won't load preview

Jan 06, 2017

I've just installed articulate 360 and I have been using the new version of storyline that comes with it. I have had no trouble with storyline 2, but now when I try to preview the project, it loads the navigation bar and nothing else. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well as making sure flash is up-to date. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Hannah! 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using Storyline 360! Can you confirm that your system meets the requirements listed here and that you're working locally

If Storyline 360 still isn't working properly, a simple repair usually fixes the problem. And if you continue to see this issue after the repair, I would recommend that you connect with our Support team here. They're rockstars, and you'll be in good hands! 

Katie Riggio

Hello there!

Sorry you're hitting a wall during Preview. 

It sounds like there could be a corrupt element lurking on that second quiz slide. One way to determine whether that is the case is to remove the affected slide's objects one by one.

Let us know if you need a hand! With your permission, we'll take a closer look at your .story file and will delete it after troubleshooting. You can share it publicly here, or share it privately with our team here. As my teammate, Alyssa, shared: They're truly rockstars. 🌟

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.