Storyline development - issues navigating slides in slide view
There seem to be a couple of issues navigating through slides in Slide View.
1) No page up or page down navigation control while looking at a slide (focus set in timeline , or canvas. Can this be added as feature please?
- The expectation would be, as in Captivate, that you can be working in slide timeline or slide canvas, and press page up or page down to move to other slides.
2) Bug with using up and down arrow keys when moving through slides in slide list:
- Select a slide in slide list in slide view.
- Press down arrow to go to next slide, repeat
After 7 or 8 slides, down arrow will not work, navigation is blocked.
- you have to click back into the slide list to continue navigating.
- Often you can only navigate one more slide again, before having to reset the focus.