Storyline Error

Jun 17, 2016

Hi,

While publishing a file, I am facing an error.

I have received this error earlier also and had posted on this forum. Thanks for the help the issue got fixed, however the problem is occurring again.

I am using SL2, Operating System: Windows 10

Solution offered last time: Run sl2Cleanup.bat

Since the content in the file is client's proprietory, I have apprehensions in sharing the file. How do I ensure that my file will be protected from public viewing?

Please help.

PFA the error for your referal

28 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Chetana -- Thanks for your reply and sorry to hear you are having difficulties submitting your case!  If you take a look at the screenshot I have provided from our "Submit a Case" form, you will see that a Serial Number is only required for activation or installation issues, so you should be able to connect with our Support Engineers without having to provide that information. 

Here is the link you need, and I will be on the lookout for your case! :)

Zeeee Veee

Hi Christie,

Thank for helping me. I have followed the link mentioned in your mail and
presented my case to the sales team.

I am now waiting for their response.

Please find attached screenshot of the page where I tried to contact the
sales team.

Kindly let me know whether I am correct or not.

Regards
Chetana

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Chetana, 

When you submitted a case here you should have received an email (presumably that's where you're communicating with one of our Engineers) and the email subject line would start with "RE: Case #00XXXXXXX" and that's the number I'd want to be able to follow along with what is happening in your case. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Chetana,

Stratbeans is a partner and reseller of Articulate software and they are not our internal support team. It doesn't mean that they can't help you - but I cannot see anything that they've offered or shared, so I'd advise you to continue working with them directly. If you need to get in touch with our Support engineers you can do so here: www.articulatecase.com

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.