Storyline file merging bug
This is a very urgent matter.
I am working on a series of 6 different modules with 2 other colleagues. The plan was to work individually on our own modules, before merging them at the end.
We have worked together previously on courses before where we have then merged the modules together and had absolutely no trouble.
It seems as though as soon as we insert (either using the 'import storyline' function, or by copying and pasting) a slide or a scene, when we then go to either preview/publish a slide/scene/course, the Error report appears.
We have developed over 2 and a half hours worth of content within 6 modules to then become one course. I can not stress how much of an issue we are having right now both internally and with the client to get our course merged and released.
This issue has occurred on all of our machines. We have tried making brand new files and copying our content into that, copying page one-by-one, copying the files and opening them on a new machine/drive. All of which are failing.
Please can you help us resolve this issue immediately.