Storyline on iPad

Sep 18, 2013

Hello:

I'm having trouble getting a published Storyline program to open on iPad. I have checked the correct box when i publish it but when I try to open it nothing happens.  I do not know what I am doing wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.  

Janet

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Janet and welcome to Heroes! 

Are you trying to access the Storyline course through the Articulate Mobile Player or the HTML5 option? How did you generate a link to access the course from your iPad? I like to post it on Tempshare to test it out, and ensure everything is working correctly. You may also want to review this article about publishing for the iPad and how Storyline will determine which version to show users based on how they're accessing the course. 

I'm happy to try your course out as well, if you're able to share a link to the published version here or via PM. If you're able to share the .story file I can also publish it on my end and share a link so that you can check opening it on your end.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Janet,

I wanted to point you to this older thread with a screenr from Justin on how to properly test your content from within Dropbox. I have heard users who have difficulty accessing their published output from the mobile Dropbox version, so  I also like to text it from Tempshare as it will generate a link to test on your iPad - and then it disappears from the site within 10 days. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.