Storyline Player

Feb 15, 2018

Hi Guys,

I am having a few issues since upgrading to Storyline 360 from Storyline 2 with my player colours. I have imported my old player and it was working fine, however now it seems to have diverted back to the standard grey (only in the menu scroll bar) and only when previewed and exported. I have checked the player colour settings and they are all correct and display as it should, however when previewed or exported it diverts back to the grey scroll bar. I have exported and deleted the player and then re-imported and tested with no luck. Anyone know if there is something that I have missed or is it a glitch somewhere?

Player ScreenPreview Screen

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Stacey,

I took a look at your case, and it appears that Miker confirmed what you're seeing is the design of Flash vs. HTML5 scrollbars in Storyline 2. He noted that there shouldn't be any difference between Flash versions of Storyline 2 and Storyline 360, although the HTML5 versions did display differently. 

He sent you some links to compare the output, so feel free to let him know if you have any other questions or concerns! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.