Storyline Player

May 11, 2018

I want to add contact information for various agencies to the resource section of my course. The contact information typically includes the usual physical and mailing address, telephone number, etc. while the resource entry field is limited to either a URL or an attached file. There is space aplenty in the glossary section but obviously this isn't an ideal fit. I can create some form of contact card to attach via Resources but if such a thing already exists, or if I'm overlooking an obvious alternative, would someone point me in the right direction please? I'm very new to this!

2 Replies
Veronica Budnikas

Not sure I am understanding you correctly Nikki, but if you are talking about the default Resources tab in the player, typically you can add links to documents or external sites to that. If you want a bit more information, then you could create a single slide with all your agencies etc. and use the Resources link in the player to show that slide when the user clicks it. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.