Storyline Preview/Publish 360 Error Report Message

Jul 16, 2020

I am receiving a Articulate Storyline Error Report request and unable to preview/publish my project.  I have tried several time to preview a Storyline project.  I have names it a few times and gone back to prior saved versions (names differently) to see if that would help.  I also tried to publish a 360 review/publish to desktop to see if that would work - same error received.  I am able to preview individual slides.  Does this mean the file is corrupt now?

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Janet!

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: Sometimes, effect options were missing for fly-in animations. When that happened, the preview feature didn't work, and Storyline could crash.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.